STD's SRB2 HQ - Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STD's SRB2 HQ - Community Forums

The official forums of STD's SRB2 HQ.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin and Mod application

Go down 
+4
Superusuario TH
Blade T. Hedgehog
Chaos
SonicTheDalek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
SonicTheDalek

Admin and Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 am

The corresponding announcement can be found HERE. Read it first than apply for an admin or moderator status here be replying to this thread. The thread will be deleted when all admin and mod places have been taken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Chaos
Banned User (Never gonna give you ops!)

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:33 pm

Chaos wants to be admin for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
SonicTheDalek
SonicTheDalek

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:53 am

Well you're not going too, n00b. See that warning I've given you? Yep, it's a definate sign that I won't ever trust you. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Blade T. Hedgehog
Aspring Poster
Aspring Poster
Blade T. Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:42 am

If you need any moderators, feel free to make me one.
Back to top Go down
Superusuario TH
The New One
The New One
Superusuario TH

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 pm

If you want to make me an admin...Feel free to make me so...
Back to top Go down
305coolguy
Aspring Poster
Aspring Poster
305coolguy

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Make me an administrader too!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ATH64
The New One
The New One

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:41 am

305coolguy wrote:
Make me an administrader too!!!!!!!
umm your not going to be admin that way :b why not try this. I have been i great administrater for many years i have made a very sucsessful fourm and if you need an admin or moderator well il be thereso i can be admin or mod if you wish std
Back to top Go down
http://ath64.9.forumer.com
Shoop
The New One
The New One

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:21 am

I wouldn't mind being a mod here... or even an administrator if you wanted. Not that I want it like OMGNAO (sorry for that n00b-talk there, it was the best way I could express it), but I would personally prefer to be a mod, rather than an admin. Why? I don't like having too much power. I'm not greedy, usually. Although I am definitely random at times, so you may find me posting in the VMS board pretty often. I also have this odd tendency to come, stay for a few months, and then, well...poof.

Also, ATH and 305coolguy, note how I use proper spelling. I polish my posts a lot for spelling mistakes, which I barely have any when I first write the post, and even less get past my corrections, heh. Super Sonic
Back to top Go down
goofydude
Aspring Poster
Aspring Poster
goofydude

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:37 pm

id like to be either one of them because even though im pretty goofy sometimes, im seriouse when it comes to people that are just plane arse holes and i think im a trust whorthy person because ive always got peoples backs even if i barley know them (although i hope ill never have to be in a situation where i have to pick sides) and i dont spread dumb rumors or spam unless its in that awesome spam room thingy. im also a mellow person so nothing really makes too angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin and Mod application   Admin and Mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin and Mod application
Page 1 of 1